United Church of Painted Post meets for worship every Sunday at 10:00 a.m. We welcome you warmly, whether you join us in person, by livestream on our YouTube channel (scroll down this page for the link), or even if you watch the video of our service at a time of your own choosing. We’re glad you’re here!
IMPORTANT COVID PROTOCOL UPDATE:
On December 13, 2021, Gov. Hochul issued new state-wide mandates to prevent the spread of Covid-19, in effect until at least January 15, 2022. The following guidelines reflect these rules. Please take note, and please let all Christmas-season guests know our guidelines, as well:
• All adults and children, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask inside the building at all times.
• During coffee hour or receptions, masks may be removed only when seated and actively eating or drinking.
• Sign-in procedures will remain in place: we’ll ask for a name and phone number for everyone who enters the building, and we’ll ask you the usual screening questions: any symptoms, any exposure in the last 10 days, etc. etc. If you have any symptoms at all, or have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19, please stay home!
• Social distancing rules remain in place.
• We look forward to the day when we can sing without masks, shake hands, etc. etc. – but that day is not yet here. For now, we will do everything possible to keep you, and each other, safe and healthy.
Thank you for your cooperation, and see you soon!
NEW United Church of Painted Post YouTube Channel Click here to access our new YouTube Channel.
January 16th, UCPP Sunday Service
The United Church of Painted Post (UCPP) is a unique Methodist/Presbyterian federation where we aim to extend a warm and friendly welcome to everyone who worships with us. Nursery and child-care is provided.
UCPP Mission Statement: The mission of our federation is "to know Jesus Christ, to make Him known, and to serve others in His Love." We are "called to be a loving, caring, faithful family of spirit-filled Christians devoted to the study and sharing of God's word,... joyful in worship, constant in prayer, open in fellowship," and "with other churches, reaching out to the community and the world in the name of Christ."
UCPP Ministries: In addition to our Sunday morning worship service and Sunday School program, our church has committees that actively plan other special services, events, and ministries throughout the year that promote mission outreach (local and international), fellowship, and spritual growth. We also have a youth group (the WHO) that sponsors special events throughout the year. Our facilities house a local food pantry--which we help sponsor and operate--and provide space where a variety of other non-profit community groups (Scouts, Red Cross, senior citizens, a barbershop quartet, and others) can meet. We are always looking for new ways to live out and share the love of Christ, so new faces and ideas are always welcome. Do come see us--and, with us, seek a deeper relationship with Christ.