United Church of Painted Post meets for worship every Sunday at 10:00 a.m. We welcome you warmly, whether you join us in person, by livestream on our YouTube channel (scroll down this page for the link), or even if you watch the video of our service at a time of your own choosing. We’re glad you’re here!
For our in-person worship service, everyone is asked to follow established, state-mandated COVID protocols:
• Full face masks are required, covering both nose and mouth. For everyone’s safety, we will only admit folks who wear a mask.
• When you arrive, we’ll take your temperature (no contact, of course), and we’ll ask you for your name and phone number, in the unlikely event that COVID tracking becomes necessary.
• We maintain social distancing at all times – the worship video shows how the pews are arranged.
• Touch-free sanitizer is available throughout the building.
• We look forward to the day when we can sing together again, shake hands, join for coffee hour after worship, etc. etc. – but that day is not yet here. For now, we will do everything possible to keep you, and each other, safe and healthy.
See you soon!
NEW United Church of Painted Post YouTube Channel Click here to access our new YouTube Channel.
Adult Forum: "Uncomfortable conversations with a Black Man - Featuring Lindsey Vonn, P.K Subban, Rachel Lindsay, & Bryan Abasolo"
Sundays, after worship, in the Sanctuary
Video for Sunday, April 11th https://uncomfortableconvos.com/episode/episode-5
The United Church of Painted Post (UCPP) is a unique Methodist/Presbyterian federation where we aim to extend a warm and friendly welcome to everyone who worships with us. Nursery and child-care is provided.
UCPP Mission Statement: The mission of our federation is "to know Jesus Christ, to make Him known, and to serve others in His Love." We are "called to be a loving, caring, faithful family of spirit-filled Christians devoted to the study and sharing of God's word,... joyful in worship, constant in prayer, open in fellowship," and "with other churches, reaching out to the community and the world in the name of Christ."
UCPP Ministries: In addition to our Sunday morning worship service and Sunday School program, our church has committees that actively plan other special services, events, and ministries throughout the year that promote mission outreach (local and international), fellowship, and spritual growth. We also have a youth group (the WHO) that sponsors special events throughout the year. Our facilities house a local food pantry--which we help sponsor and operate--and provide space where a variety of other non-profit community groups (Scouts, Red Cross, senior citizens, a barbershop quartet, and others) can meet. We are always looking for new ways to live out and share the love of Christ, so new faces and ideas are always welcome. Do come see us--and, with us, seek a deeper relationship with Christ.